Skincare For Teenagers
My mother has always told me the best way to prevent ageing is to start a good skincare young and i would have to agree. When i first started wearing makeup a little blush and mascara i didn’t even think about washing it off and as i grew into my teenage self i began experimenting still light makeup but i started to use light foundations and concealers still just using face wipes but as i started going through the spotty stage and began to start getting more into skincare.
I really believe that starting a good skincare early (12-13) is the key to keep yourself looking younger and when you wear makeup it can be really bad for your skin, I’m not saying you should have a super expensive and complicated routine but a simple one would do.
For teenagers 12-14 you really don’t need anything fancy just a simple gentle cleanser that you can use day and night that won’t be too harsh on your skin. My personal favourites are …
- Simple Kind To Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion 200ml £3.29 you can find this at Boots.
2. Superfacialist Rose Hydrate Cleanser 150ml £7.99, you can find this at Boots
3. VITAMIN E CREAM CLEANSER 200ml £9.50, you can get this at The Body Shop.
These are just some I’ve tried that i rally like and that are not too expensive don’t forget when you cleanse to also do your neck.
Some people say you don’t need toner but i think its part of even out your skincare making it more balanced, i usually have ones that treat my skin ether for spotty skin , redness or dry skin my two favourites are …
- Tee Tree Toner Water 100g £4.50 ,Lush.
- Eau Roma Water 100g £4.50 , Lush
These are both very good toners and my personal favourites as the Tee Tree Toner is good for spots/acne and the Roma Toner is good at reducing redness.
After stripping your skin its important to put back some moisture otherwise your skin will get oily to compensate , my favourite are…
- VITAMIN C GLOW BOOSTING MOISTURISER 50ml £16, you can find this at The Body Shop
- Simple organic Cocoanut oil , any health food shop or supermarket.
Again make sure you put some on your neck.These are the main things that should be done twice daily as a routine but i also recommend these to add with helping yourself keep youthful.
1. Pure organic Coconut oil , any supermarket.
- No7 Early Defence Eye Cream , £13.50 Boots.
This for me is very important as your under eyes are one of the first to age , but you must make sure it light and not too heavy.
The very last thing is for spotty/acne prone skin i wont go too in-depth as i will be doing a blogpost about this soon
- Superdrug Tea Tree Spot Stick , 10ml, £ 3.29 Superdrug.
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo[+] 40ml £15.50
These are things i think you should really do when your a teenager or when you start wearing makeup. Thank You For Reading XxxShare this post: