Wicked Witch Makeup
With Halloween coming up I thought it would be good to do a makeup look and I’m not really a gore or to scary dresser on Halloween and prefer a sexy classic look and i thought I’d share my Wicked Witch Makeup step by step.
1. Make sure you have a clean moisturised face and lips
2. Then start with you’re eyes
-Put a thin layer of Urban Decay primer potion on your eyelids and lower lash line.
– Use the No7 shadow stick in deep purple on your entire lid then blend and re apply until you have a dark smoky eye.
– Blend Urban Decay Rockstar (a deep purple)in the crease for added smokiness.
– Use Urban Decay Infamous( light neon purple) on your lower lash-line slowly building it up and blending it out.
– Put a thin layer of black pencil eyeliner on your top lash-line then buff it out
– Make thick spidery lashes with maybelline Lash sensational mascara by slowly wiggling the brush through your top and bottom lashes.
3. Put on your face makeup
– Put a medium to full coverage foundation for perfect blemish free skin i used the L’oreal Matt Infallible foundation in 11 vanilla go for something a few shades lighter than your skin tone and buff it out with a brush or whatever you have on hand for a seamless finish
– Use no blush or bronzer , you can use a contour if you wish but i just went for a strong highlight on my cheek bones , cupids-bow , arch of my brow and down my nose using the The Body Shop radiant highlighter for a luminous effect.
– To brighten your under eye area use a light pink colour concealer in a V shape and blend into your foundation after this top up your lash-line with Infamous until you get a thick bright colour.
-Lightly dust a setting power on your T zone and under eye area i used Kiko compact powder in 100
4. Do your lips
– You should have soft lips by now so all you need to do is use a brown lip liner mine is MaxFactor in 4 Cognac and use it to outline your lips sharpening the cupids-bow and lightly filling the lips in on the outside , then using your finger blend in until your lip is a soft brown.
Thats when i put on my hat and ride of on my broom but you can also do your eyebrows mine are already bushy so i felt no need ,all of these steps can be modified to your own taste and face so just play around and have fun its Halloween !!!
Tell me what you will dress as for Halloween ? Thanks for reading XxxxxxShare this post: